The 100 first BDS students, special in their own way,
People who we meet everyday,
Lecture hall 4- Let the fun begin,
- Jaber Emad Al Basri– His biggest fear is spotting his unblotched attendance,
And if he does, his cheeks flush and muscles tense;
- Deepicca Sathiyabalan is completely insane,
With her “Canada obsession” and her “perfect” mane;
- Swathi A.M. with her straight grades,
With a perfect memory of objects, names and dates;
- Mohammed Khalid– the boy with the best handwork,
Be it carving, Prostho or Dental Materials- he’d do it all with a smirk.
- Dona Randini Evanka Ann Ramanayake with her really long name,
Is known for being shy and paranoid, “in a good way”,
- Irfan Bhalloo always sits in the first row, cracking jokes like there’s no tomorrow.
Everyone remembers he looked like a carpenter on his first day,
He no more has the pencil behind his ear, by the way.
- Janam Gill, is as reliable as they get,
Call her at 2 am, and she’ll still help you, I bet.
- Harjot Singh loves his camera and technology,
He’ll repair your laptops, with a wide grin, for free.
- Keum Yi Chin with her beautiful voice and hair,
Her artwork could evoke envy in anyone there.
- Tan Loon Han whose marks are always good,
And he speaks as little as he could.
- Carol Rowena David, “The Mouse” cause her friends say she looks like one,
She’s clever and she knows how to have fun.
- Arunendra Vikram Singh quite popularly known as “AV”,
He’s what the unnamed boss of any class would be.
- Charan Sekhon with her long dangling earrings,
And heels, she could be a model for all things.
- Elaine Choong Kar Men has hair so straight,
Her inquisitive nature is her outstanding trait.
- Pranav Bhasin with his love for sports like football,
And smart attitude which puts him out among all.
- Sanjit Padhan is our little aeronautical engineer ,
Cute and wise are the two words that describe him here.
- Himangi Verma may be quiet a few days,
But her friends think she’s bubbly almost always.
- Anshu Nishchhal is one of the most active facebookers,
Judged to have a very retro look by most onlookers.
- Aditi Chandrashekar loves her basketball and badminton,
With smooth tan skin and an attitude to win.
- Alisha– chirpy no matter what the consequences were,
She’s someone who’s full of life in her.
- Ann Benzy with curly hair and a peppy smile,
Friends say conversations with her could last quite a while.
- Vatsal Jaipuria is brainy, they say,
His good sense of humor can light up anybody’s day.
- Kanika Dembla is known for her sincerity,
She’s devoted and also pretty.
- Aman Gupta is an ever-ready Physiology lab subject,
He’s someone you’ll find everyday in the library, I bet.
- Radha Agarwal is a girl who is quite sweet,
She’s also one of the trustworthy people you’ll meet.
- Vishesh Jain is one of our class’ gizmo freaks,
His doubts in class are at their peaks.
- Sukanya Goswami is the epitome of elegance and poise,
It’s almost been a year and we still haven’t heard her voice.
- Prashant Pratap is an active member of the sleepy group,
And he’s also the head of our class’ boisterous troupe.
- Manish Anand is as they call him, the “Tagda Banda” of the lot,
He’s what people perceive him to be and not.
- Nirajita Bhaduri is extremely helpful and kind,
Caring is the best word to describe her, I could find.
- Shreya Singh much remembered for her unfortunate fracture,
A “baby” is often the best word to personify her.
- Shreya Ghosh is very naughty, I see,
She’s also very talkative, and fun company to be.
- Paridhi Gupta is mostly very quiet,
And as pretty as they get.
- Basima Ali is the picture of mature,
Very down to earth and pure.
- Shalini Singh is a person who’ll do what she can for MCODS,
She’s an active participant in class, she doesn’t just nod.
- Sanchita Gupta is just completely “bindass”
She’s got the cutest smile in the class.
- Reshma Dinesh, stands tall,
Her beautiful voice envied by all.
- Archak Chakraborty– eyes the color of polished jade,
A decent boy in our grade.
- Savitha- intelligent and creative at many things,
People love her collection of earrings.
- Priya Sharma has the looks of a retro film actress,
She’s so good in Anatomy, she could be a teacher, no less.
- Anjali Krishnan sits innocent and quiet,
She’s shy at the very first sight.
- Prashasti Sharma- loud, cheerful and an expressive dancer,
Not a single moment is dull around her.
- NK Aditya with his “Chill maadi” attitude,
To not mention how good a swimmer he is, would be rude.
- Kasturi Chakraborti is like a little kid(with an inbuilt loudspeaker) in an adult’s body,
She is everything she seems to be.
- Deeksha Aggarwal, one of the few classical dancers among us,
She’s always up to date with the latest buzz.
- Aditi Singh, non-interfering and a good listener,
One can expect very good grades from her.
- Sukhpreet Dhillon is someone true to her name,
Always smiling, a perfect “Sikhni”, she’s always game.
- Preeti Sagar, is a chatterbox- with a heart of gold,
She says what she believes, always bold.
- Kingshuk Mazumder is up to date with all the news of the present day,
He’s as good as an encyclopedia, they say.
- Aayushi Gaur makes her way into the hearts of more than you think,
She’s cute, talkative and loves all things pink.
- Shruti Singla is helpful and sincere,
When you need her, you know she’ll always be near.
- Gita Krishna corrects all the grammatical mistakes you make,
She’ll make you laugh so much more than your stomach can take.
- Annie Emmanuel, quiet, as mature as can be,
Many people think she follows the footsteps of Gandhiji.
- Rishabh Jain is someone who’ll give you free advice,
He’s like the radio of the class, sometimes bad, mostly nice.
- Kumari Sonam Jha is the most mispronounced name,
She’s logical and clever, it’s one and the same.
- Sneha Nidhi, often remembered as the last girl to join the class,
She’s romantic and happy-go-lucky, as we always guessed she was.
- Mehak Narang is still a kid at heart,
She loves all things girly and smart.
- Divya Kohli, nothing can beat her jokes with perfect timing,
She’s got beautiful hair and smile and everything.
- Ankita Agarwall, is clever and knows what she learns,
She’s hardworking, hence what she gets is what she earns.
- Stalin Sachdeva, someone who maintains a good rapport with everyone,
He’s an extrovert known for all the drama he’s done.
- Ananya Rawat is always so composed and calm,
A Harry Potter fan whose attitude is so warm.
- Shilpi Tyagi is a girl who is sensitive as well as tough,
She’s strong, and that says enough.
- Amit Katiyar is someone very focused and studious,
His attendance is 100% and no less.
- Tarannum Marya is an active participant in all the class affairs,
She’s good at football, and everyone loves the stuff she wears.
- Spardha Shrivastava is creative and God-sent,
She is an understanding, patient and loving friend.
- Evit Rajan John is simple and sweet,
He’s one of the most talkative guys you’ll meet.
- Sharmistha Dasgupta, extremely broadminded and outgoing,
She’s a Bong beauty, someone you’ll surely never regret knowing.
- Arindam Mukhopadyay – a mix of seriousness and fun,
He’s notorious and friendly, all in one.
- Suman Sinha is what she seems to be,
She won’t change for anyone, you see.
- Suman Mukherjee is very quiet,
Guessed to be a Bengali in the first sight.
- Shashank Trivedi is a big hockey fan,
He plays for the college as much as he can.
- Gaurav Mitra with his million questions during lectures,
Always responding to everything he hears.
- Georgina Ettiyil is someone very diplomatic,
She’s always cheerful and fun, I wonder what’s the trick.
- Shweta Sukumaran, soft spoken and polite,
And good-natured, much to everyone’s delight.
- Deepak Bandi is not the least bit fake, for all its worth,
He’s also very down-to-earth.
- Dhara Shah is someone who gives 100% to everything,
A germphobe, with a nature that’s concerned and caring.
- Tripti Sarin- caring, outgoing and loud,
All these qualities make her much loved.
- Sonya D’Cruz– a talented artist, be it makeup, dance or music,
From her many qualities, it would be hard for one to pick.
- Snehasish Basu is a musician who doesn’t need an instrument,
His upbeat nature, on his music and life, is spent.
- Savithri Krishnan is clever and attentive,
She’s quiet but in class, all the answers she’ll give.
- Naveena Gehlot is an ultimate foodie, we know,
She’s outgoing and someone you’ll want to talk to some more.
- Sruthi Vijayan with her long hair,
She’s helpful and someone who’ll care.
- Sophia Johnson is gentle and hardworking,
She’s nice at heart and eager in learning.
- Navya Parvathy has a beautiful voice that’s so fragile,
And so is her nature, you’ll want to listen to her for quite a while.
- Ria Majumdar is a tomboy with a dynamic personality,
She has dreams she wants to achieve, as big as this city.
- Rashi Dwivedi , with her beautiful smile, mothers the entire hostel,
She makes an effort to know everyone well.
- Priyanjana Das, “Tarzan” is what we call her,
She’s an extrovert who loves Daniel Radcliffe/Harry Potter.
- Arunava Saha is the Late Lateef of the class,
And people say, he sometimes resembles Bruno Mars.
- Arun Mayya can run as fast as a cheetah would,
He’s humble and behaves as well as he could.
- Deeksha Jha is trustworthy and nice,
“Saas-bahu” serials are an important part of her life.
- Nikhita Palta, known for her “Palta Jokes” or PJ’s,
She’s emotional but she smiles through her bad days.
- Anchal Bhat is quiet and has a sweet smile,
We could say she was Kashmiri, all the while.
- Aakriti Raj, is funloving and pretty,
Known for her “nautanki” and she’s witty.
- Kriti Dalmia has a peaceful aura that she spreads around,
She’s a very understanding person, I’ve found.
- Taniya Joshi is the typical girl next door,
She loves dribbling the basketball on the floor.
- Mansi Mahendra could pass as Einstien’s daughter,
As her answers echoed over Table #5 this year.
- Ankita Singh– caring and smart,
And she’s still a little kid at heart.
- Ishita Mittal loves badminton and is simply hilarious,
She undoubtedly has the cutest pout in class, no less.
- Akash Singh makes a friend- loyal and sweet,
He’s simply charming to meet.
These are who we shall interact with for the next few years,
Until the end of college life nears..